This is depressing. I kind of flipped when I saw it but the got over it.
- No longer just for overweight, angry men.
- Should be hand tied
- Should be worn without irony.
- Should be worn from the get-go, meaning from the time you start wearing ties. A late start brings on questions about mid-life crises, neo-retro hip-to-be-squareness, and excessive fanciness.
- No longer just for skinny, old, popcorn selling men.
- More hygienic than neckties, especially when inspecting gangrenous feet.
- There can only be one. Too many bow tie wearers in a group makes people uneasy.
- Avoid wearing with floppy hat, green wax cotton coats, and wellies because then you look like Paddington bear.
- Worn properly, you’ll get taken very, very seriously. Very few people can pull it off properly.